Referring patients to ARO
When you refer your patients to ARO you can trust that they’ll be treated with care and respect by some of New Zealand’s most experienced specialists.
Referred patients can usually be seen by an ARO consultant within a week. There is also no wait time for a simulation CT scan or to start once a treatment plan has been decided.
Referrals may be made by a GP or medical specialist in New Zealand and overseas.
How to refer a patient
Call our bookings team on +64 9 623 6587 or fill out the enquiry form below. Please have these mandatory documents ready at time of referral:
- Referral letter
- Histology and/or Pathology
- Diagnostic Imaging Reports
- Operation Note (if applicable)
- PSA laboratory results (for Prostate cancer patients only)
- Other relevant Clinic Letters